About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fathers Day

I know, I know Im a little late with the whole fathers day! Im sorry! We did celebrate it! Its just I havent had time to blog it (Same with our anniversary) because I have been SWAMPED with being a full time mamma and babysitting my mom cause she had a major sergery! She was also the camp director for girls camp so I had been helping her with EVERYTHING on that! That should be it's own blog! anyways
But here is my shout out for FATHERS DAY!

To my sweet, amazing husband who had is first Fathers Day! He is the best daddy out there our little guy could ask for (including me)! Jayden looks up to him so much and we can see he truely loves him! He of course said "DA DA" first and has picked up so many of Brian's great quilities! He is working so hard for our family! 10 hour days in this hot heat! WOW! Who could do that!? Not me! I thank HF everyday for the man I married and for him being such a hard worker! He also does full time schooling to become his dream job--- a pilot! He works and studies so hard so that he can make our family have the oppertunity to be together as a family and have me home taking care of the children. My dream job! I cant thank him enough for all that he does to give our family everything we need! Thanks babe! Jayden and I love you! We are very blessed and lucky to have a dad like you!




No comments: