About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Brother's Wedding


My little brother got married a couple of weeks ago! I cant believe time has flown by and now it was his turn to get married! I remember when we were little. He would play Barbies with me if I would dress the girls and play dinosuars with him! Wow he is married and starting his own family now! His wife's name is Jessica! Welcome Jessica to the family! Sorry I didnt get any pic of the cute new couple. (forgot my camara) :(


Here is Brian and Jayden after a LONG day. Their sealing was around 2 and then of course picture outside the temple. We were all hot and hungry! We got to the little lunch-in Jessica's family through around 4 and we couldnt wait and eat! Jessica's colors were green and orange. Our family was orange. I didnt get any good pic. of us girls wearing the same dresses with all different accessories. This is the only one we got of Brian and Jayden. I bought the ties for the men and made this bowtie for Jayden! I love it! It turned out so cute!

1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

That bow tie is adorable. I am sorry we didn't make it to the sealing. I didn't come to the lunch-in because I thought it was only for those who went to the sealing. I am so happy for Jaren and it was so nice to see you and your cute little family. I hope you guys are doing well.