About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

4yrs!!!

4 years ago Brian and I got married in the St. George Temple on June 17th. What a perfect day to be married!



Wow! Time has flown by, but it seems like we have been married for so much more then that! And we love it! Words can't express the love I have for my sweet lovely love! Being married to the man of my dreams, my best friend and the love of my life! We started a great, fun-loving journey that we can make wonderful chapters in our book of LOVE! Now 1 1/2 kids later we are still DEEPLY in LOVE! Happy with every choice we have made for our family! I knew as a young women the type of man I wanted to married and I got MUCH MORE THEN THAT! He is TRULEY the ONE for ME! Perfect in everyway! Our quote for eachother is -We are a match made in Heaven!-
Thanks Honey Bunny for being the best husband I could ask for and loving me through it all!