About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Surprise Date

A couple of wks after Brian passed his test, he took the day off and told me he was taking me on a surprise date. He had everything planned! He asked my mom to watch Jayden so he could do this date. He drove me up to the airport and I asked where are we going? SURPRISE cant tell you? he said. When we got into the plane and was ready to take off he gave me the sectional and told me I was in charge of trying to find the different 'land marks' to see where we were going. I really enjoyed that because I got to find the diff. lakes and rivers. He taught me a lot about the instruments in the plane so I could understand a "little" about what the plane was doing.

Here is his plane he flys.

The cute couple!

Yup he took me to Bryce Caynon! I didnt even think of Bryce. This is where we went on some of our Honeymoon. I was in HEAVEN!! He even had the restruant pick us up to go have breakfast! What a fun date! I dont mind these at all! We then flew through Cedar City and if I was out on top of the plane I could honestly raise my hands and touch the clouds! It was such a fun, beautiful date! I will defentantly be wanting dates like this more often! Thanks babe for the suprise date of my life!

1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

I love it! How fun! He should definitely do that again.