About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jayden is going to be a


Yep! We are having another baby! YES YES YES its fast! We thought the same thing when we were told another baby was to come to our family! We are 12 wk pregant now and the funny thing is, is that Jayden was born on Thanksgiving and this baby is due on Thanksgiving! haha They will be the best of friends! Thats what I am excited for! Yes I will be a busy mom! But really I can't wait! and Brian, he cant wait either! We knew the sex even before we got pregnant just because what my dream was about! So we are really excited! And by this picture Jayden is pretty excited too! Acually when I woke up from that dream and before I told Brian, I was changing Jayden's diaper and I asked him if there was another sis/bro (I acually said the the gender I was told) suppose to be coming to our family!? and he smile so big! I had never seen just a big smile on him like that before. That was another comformation this little spirit was really to come down! Cant wait for baby E**** to come! Anyone want to guess what we are having and what the name will be? =)

6 comments:

Matt and Alissa said...

Wow! Congratulations! How wonderful. I am thinking another boy, but I guess I will just have to wait and see. Good luck with everything. That is so neat you had a dream about it. What a special blessing from Heavenly Father.

Lia said...

I think . . . a girl! Okay, actually I think it is another boy, but I really want it to be a girl because you make such cute little girl bows. Haha.

Em said...

EMILY!!!! Congrats! Having two is an adjustment but it is so rewarding!!!! You will do great! Hope you're feeling well.

The Allen Family said...

That is so exciting. Congratulations Meg!!!! I'm so happy for you. You guys waited so long to have babies and now you will have two right in a row. They are going to be such good buddies!! I think maybe a little brother to play with. Congrats again!

Steph said...

Baby Boy and the name is going to be Ethan! That's my guess :)

Chelsea said...

Holy cow, that's so crazy and great!!!! I can remember our conversations before Jayden and now look at you! That's so great. I'm glad that you're so excited and not so nervous. Good for you guys!!!