About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Monday, January 4, 2010

They are HERE!!!!

Oh my gosh! Jayden's gallory is done! They all are so cute I cant stand it! You all have to go see our sweet little J!
go to www.staciashaw.com, then click clients proof and the password is simkins!
Tell me what you think! I love them all!

5 comments:

Steph said...

I have the most adorable nephew in the world!

Em said...

They turned out so so so cute!!!

Matt and Alissa said...

Wow, that would be hard to decide. They are all so beautiful. I really like the ones where he is awake and you can see his gorgeous eyes. They are all so cute. Good luck deciding!

Lia said...

You definitely picked the perfect photographer! He looks so cute! I love them!! I really need to get down there to visit him!!

Chelsea said...

They are all so cute. Love the family ones. You both look so happy and proud and just in love with him!!