About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sneak peek of Jayden's pictures

When I found out we were pregnant I was looking around for the best photographer and found Stacia Shaw Photography at a womens expo and feel in love! I knew she would be the one to do it! So here is a little sneak peek of some of our cutest boy's pictures ever! Please leave a comment on her blog because if we get so many we get a discount on the prints! When she is done with the gallory I will post so you can see more!
go check it out! http://staciashaw.com/blog/

2 comments:

Matt and Alissa said...

Those are so beautiful. He is just adorable. You picked a great photographer. I can't wait to see the rest either.

Em said...

Those are so cute! I need to find out how much she charges I need some done of this next one and Cru. Hope mommy hood is going well for you and you are not TOO tired. :)