About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our little girl is 1!




Our little sis is 1 today. I can't believe it flew by this fast. I know I haven't posted since her blessing. Having TWO babies was and still is a WAY BUSY FULL TIME job! I am so grateful that my lovey love can support us so I can stay home to be with our sweet children and teach them... or really have them teach me!
Our little girl has been such a sweet, happy girl. She always has a smile on her face ALL the TIME. She is the smartest little girl I know and watches her brother do everything. She loves him to peices more then anyone knows. Im with her all day long everyday and I know she HAD to come the time she did, cause she couldnt be away from him in heaven any longer! She said his name at 8 month and follows him everywhere he goes and plays with everything he has. I am so greatful she came to our family. Even though we were in shock of how fast we needed to get pregnent I WOULDNT change it in anyway!!!! We love you sweet sis! happy 1st birthday!

4 comments:

Matt and Alissa said...

Oh my goodness. Time has flown. She is adorable. You gotta love the shoving cake in your face picture. She did a great job.

Lia said...

She's so cute! I can't believe she's one already! It's been so long since I've seen you.

I hope you and your family are doing well!! It sounds like you are!

mwells said...

YEAH! Hope you are well!

Chelsea said...

Hey, welcome back! Missed the updates! We need to get together soon--it's been too long!