About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Yrs Eve '10

Ok so my dad is in charge of the big New Yrs Eve event in our town and there was a hypontist. My sister and I jumped up to be his volunteers. We have more pictures, but they are all burry because Brian was laughing so hard. My sister fell back and woke up so she wasnt up there the whole time, but I was. I dont remember it, but the whole family told me what happened and what I did! HA let me know if you want to know more about it. The post would be way to long if I told you everything.


1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

I want to hear about it. Those are always hilarious.