About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Layla Shay Simkins


Layla Shay Simkins 8.5lbs and 19.5in long
Saturday Nov. 20th at 12:00am we when in to get induced. The doc. broke my water at 1:15 and said I was a 4 and 80% efaced. at 4:00am our sweet little Layla was put into my arms and I fell in love all over agian! She (right now) is a twin of me!! Dark brown hair; my eyes and lips; round face. She defentitly has Brian's ears, long fingers and toes! She will be tall! She has such a dark complection and we are wondering where that came from probably Grandpa Sanders. Everyone that sees her comments on her chucky cheeks! She came out with some big cheeks! I love it! She is beautiful!

Brian with our Layla! He was able to hold Layla right off. With Jayden he wasnt able to because of his breathing problem. He had such a light about him when she was in his arms and I told him she already has him wrapped around her little finger! Its so true! He loves holding her! (I really think he has held her more then me) ;)

Jayden meeting Layla at the hospital for the first time. He has done so good with having a new addition to the family.

Holding my sweet son! He is truely the best son ever! I love sqweezing him and having him give me *KISSES*!

5 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Congrats Megan she is adorable! I really like the name too! Glad everything went so well, and she is here and healthy.

Matt and Alissa said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. What a relief that everything went so smoothly. I'm glad that big brother is doing well too. Congrats again.

Amanda & Seth Campbell said...

Congrats Megan. She is beautiful and what a cute name. Hope all is well.

Jodi said...

Megan-she is beautiful. Congratulations!! You have a beautiful family.

mwells said...

I am so excited for you Megan! Congratulations!