About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Our Jayden in 8months

Jayden has done so much in his 8 month. It has been crazy! I kind of dont like it cause he is trying to grow up so fast! But in another way I love to see the progress he is making and I know it will be better when his sister comes.
What Jayden has done this month
*started to scoot 1st wk
*In that same wk he was pulling himself up on things
*started crawling the next wk
*Says MAMA!!! in a low voice at first (so cute)
*Standing up all by himself for more then 10 sec.
*of course wants to walk walk walk still but now can with holding only one hand from someone
*growing 2 bottom teeth


Had to put these pictures on to show you how much Jayden is his daddy! Look at his big smile on his fac! He is on a dirt bike and 4wheeler! His daddy his proud! He is starting young!



I had to put this picture on because Jayden looks so funny when he has to POOP! We call it his POO FACE. He has his bottle in his mouth so you cant see the full effect but he makes a half smile and turns bright red and grunts! SO FUNNY! And plus this picture show him standing up all by himself.

We are VERY blessed and lucky to have Jayden in our family! He is still always happy and never cries unless we say NO for him trying to grab cords to the TV. He has had a rough last wk because Mamma went back to work, just part time. He has been clingy. I have felt bad for the babysitter but I kind of like it when I get home because I feel like I am truely a mamma and can snuggle with him to make him feel loved and comforted! He is my little BUBBA. He is so like his daddy and I love that too! We love you Jayden keep of the progress! Your doing great!

2 comments:

Matt and Alissa said...

Wow, he is getting to be so big. What cute little guy.

Steph said...

Hey Sister! Haven't looked at the blog in awhile, but it is so cute :) I love the pics of jayden on the motorcycle and 4-wheeler and airplane. His Daddy looks just as happy! :)Love you guys!