About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Here is a blog about US! Brian and Me and our little bundles of joy, Jayden and Layla! Brian and I have been married for over 4 1/2 years and now we have our sweet little boy and girl. Jayden was born on Thanksgiving morning and almost a year later our sweet girl was also born! What a great month to have our little blessings born! We are so excited to have them in our lives!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

1st Babysitter



This was Jayden's 1st babysitter! She was GREAT! Words can not express how much she means to us for helping us out while I had to work the last part of this school yr. It was so hard 1. Knowing you have to leave your 1st child with somebody and 2. Trusting someboby to watch your 1st baby and feeling, will they will protect him and give him the love and care while you cant! And she did just that! I will always know she gave Jayden the best care for him while his mamma was at work! I was kinda jealous when I would drop him off and take him out to give him kisses and loves before I left and he would look at her and smile the whole time! So I had to turn him around for him to look at me while I did the loves and kisses! But really it was a great sign he KNEW HER and was HAPPY to see her! Thanks Carol!!! You truely are the BEST!

No comments: